I'm Back!
Hi hi.....Sunday was the last day of our group matches. We lost all our matches. In case you think tt I'm sad abt our loss, dun worry coz I'm fine! We went for the experience remember?
Truthfully speaking, I'm sad tt you guys didn't turn up esp. those who could but didn't turn up, however, I understand tt you guys r busy so it's okay! Nothing much to blog juz tt I feel tt some of us dun make an effort to contact the rest anymore - maybe it juz coz I miss you guys. So is the mooncake thingy still on Nana? Is everyone turning up?
Cheryl....dun stop going to church, I think you're backsliding & I dun want tt to happen to you coz shld you nd comfort & support, God can be there for you...oh yah! Sms me you account no. & I'll transfer money to you.
Anyway...Nana...juz link me up to your blog. The rest can do the same if you nd too...
R we drifting apart? I hope nt! Miss you ppl & GoD Bless YoU!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home